Lutheran Care Center
Lutheran Care Center is a not-for-profit, faith based skilled nursing residence. It is licensed for 96 beds all of which are Medicare and Medicaid certified. Lutheran Care Center is a Member of Leading Age of Illinois.
- Complete a screening and hand hygiene when entering the facility.
- Masks must be worn at all times. If you are vaccinated and so is your loved one, masks may be removed when in the private, designated area once the door is closed.
- Visits may take place in resident rooms or a designated private area with the door closed. If your loved one shares a room, you may have the visit in the room if the roommate is not present, otherwise the visit must occur in a private designated area.
- You no longer have to call and make a scheduled visit.
- Only two visitors at a time per resident unless the visit is outdoors. We encourage outdoor visits!
- We encourage the visit be limited to one hour and preferably not during mealtimes.
- Visitors are not allowed to participate in communal dining or group activities.
- Please keep at least 6-foot separation between yourself and other visitors, staff and residents.
- All visitors must immediately notify the facility if you develop symptoms, within three days of visiting, or test positive for COVID-19.
Our highly trained, professional staff is dedicated to meeting the needs of each individual entrusted in our care whether it is for a short-term rehabilitation stay or making LCC home. Everyday life at Lutheran Care Center is complete with nursing care, therapy services, delicious meals, satisfying activities and more. Lutheran Care Center partners with local hospice agencies to focus on the quality of life for individuals and their families.
24 Hour Licensed Nursing Care - Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nurses Aids and Assistants
Personalized Care Plans
Three Meals Daily in an Attractive Dining Room
Daily Housekeeping and Laundry Services
Meaningful and Interesting Program of Activities Enriching Lives Physically, Emotionally, Mentally and Spiritually
Rehabilitation Services including Physical, Occupational, Speech and Out-Patient Therapies
"Heart to Heart", our unique Alzheimer & Dementia Program
Beauty & Barber Shop
Lutheran Care Center Chapel
Would you like to learn more?
If you or someone you love is in need of a short term rehabilitation stay or long term
care, Lutheran Care Center is here for you. Please contact us at 618-483-6136 for